COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
– Increased appointment times to decrease
the number of patients in our clinic at one
time and to allow for increased cleaning
– Disallowed accompanying people, who
arrive with patients, to remain in our
waiting room and imposed a limit of 3
people in the waiting room at one time.
– Installed plexiglass to help protect patients
and our reception staff
– Physiotherapists and R.M.T. will be wearing
face masks and we require patients to
bring their own or wear a provided mask.
– Implemented increased disinfecting
measures to include our waiting room along
with treatment rooms and gym.
– Displayed posters to instruct:
When individuals should not enter
Proper hand hygiene